423 TIPPING MACHINE
The tipping machine for vineyard works with a universal joint and is equipped with an hydraulic system which regulates the distance from the row and the working height.
It is provided with a desuckering rotor, on which special nylon wires are mounted. They rotate from the upper to the lower part, making a desuckering work on the vine stump and a grass cleaning work in the inter-row.
Applied on the back part of the tractor on the three points coupling, it can work in any kind of vineyard.
The machine can be supplied in three versions: normal, with round flagellum, with flat flagellum.
– vertical hydraulic regulation
– lateral hydraulic regulation on chromed bars – 25 cm. stroke
– mechanical regulation of the desuckering shaft longitudinal axle
– mechanical regulation of the wires extension control case
– wires extension through a release system
VERSION ARM LENGHT
SP 1 80 for tractor having max. width 140 cm.
SP 2 115 for tractor having max. width 180 cm.
Accessories on demand:
– hydraulic regulation of the wires extension control case
– universal joint